Monday, June 30, 2008

1st post; might be the last one though =X

HI!!
When u see this..im emo'ing



Hiya!

Well, first of all ..a big big GREET to y'all =))
After a long LONG struggle (you never know how hard it is to me)
At LAST ! i manage to create an incomplete blog *forgive me, im new*
basically i created this blog is because everyone around me is having one..
i feel so OUT for not having one .. hehe
swt huh? =.=


This is my very 1st post and might be the last one too..
YEAP! im LAZY!
u noe wat? this post should be up 2 weeks ago..=X
now > 2 weeks later oni start typing..MALAS LAR!
wondering will there be another post in my blog

BUT!
I w..i...l...l...l.. t..r...y my best !!
*big eyes* THERE WIL BE ANOTHER POST!

Anyway, im glad that i created this blog..
because wheneverwhoeverwhatever ppl ask me
do u hav a blog?
i can answer proudly *look up*
YES!! LINK ME!
muahaha xD
my only motive for creating a blog >=)

my head is already cracking although this post is damn short O.o
but at least i finished it right *clap bit*
STAY tune for the next update *slaps*
very "soon"!
Your next stop will be the RED CROSS right at the top
THNX for viewing ^.^


Ciaoss ~~





-CING*SQUARE*-
SmilesSs =)

No comments: