Thursday, July 17, 2008

_no idea_


random pictha
aikss..im beginning to hate Thursday..
Interactors who came to meeting every week is going downnn~~
faster than jumping off a building..><
Today 's general meeting clashes wit the board meeting..
yet..not the worst..
only 5 directors came ! arh..nvm..forget it..
hope thgs will get better ..i bliv in u! to my dear c2 twins if u are reading this =)

ok..lets move on..
yesterday Pj time was so funn..get to play basketball again..muahhaa..
but its gonna be the last week we wil be playing ..hurt my finger again
is MIDDLE FINGER again..lols! last time was right hand ..now left hand..
xD..my friend said i show my Midda finger too often =X..Dai sei..lols
and interclass is next week!! nervous..
sadly..i cant join my girls for the 1st round as i am stil in P.Redang
gd luck girlss!! add oil ya! awaits your gd news =)
besides that..hav to wish gd luck to ANNA. CHUN HOONG AND BRANDON..
in their Latin competition on Saturday!
argh..everytime talk bout this i feel damn hurt! *sobs*
anyway..dance hard ya! still!
i wil be waiting for ur gd news in Terengganu.. ^^
i will be away till Tuesday..
u guys gonna miss me? xD
i tink thats all for this post..
update after my trip ya..xD

see the difference? xD

-cing*square*-







SmilesSs =)

No comments: