Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Librarians


the big family

well, as stated in the title, this post is about my 5 years of being a school librarian
which has already come to an end..
to be frank im not a very committed librarian, haha
i fall in to this board just because i like the uniform, white long sleeves shirt and a dark blue skirt
not because i love books!
i did not choose to be a prefect as i personally hate prefects very much =X
these 5 years of experience i gained is priceless
never thought of being a board member when i first joined..
i was extremely shocked when i was announced as the Secretary for year 08/09
and i learned a lot ! letters, minutes, reports and stuffs..i started to miss doing all these *NOT*
Anyway, i enjoyed every moment in all the activities and not to forget i love all the directors! =))


quite a failure xD

=)


esther kai li and ai wen


kar men is trying to kick!


me and shing jie


esther, me , chee han , kaili


the only 3 guys in the board


pps football team xD


secretary 9me) , pn shaffira, vice secretary (jo yee)


smiling one


cool one? =X


jo yee, me ,esther
had this farewell Hi-tea in Pearl International Hotel last Saturday..
i got myself 3 presents :D
one from lucky draw, one from a guessing game, and one for all the AJK's
the whole event was not bad, but food was just so so..
few of us sat on the VIP table with teachers and we were served personally *wink*
haha, there were tooo some performances..ogelah =X



me and esther


cik kok givign her speech


pn shffira giving her speech


its alwasy us =X


pck and me


us again xD


me and pn norhaya

its so hard to press that thg ..lol


yum seng!

my presetns


very nice pen =)


and a cute fan! haha
just one lil sad news ><..
i left my Latin heels there
just 10 minutes after the event ended i rushed up to ask..
and its gone ..if any of u saw it or took it accidentally
pls return to me ps: its a white adidas shoe bag =X

till here then,


Cing*square*

No comments: