Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Unbearable Pain

"heart broken"

yes..im heart broken..im sad..dissapointed..
or anythg ><..nah.. im nt having a relationship problem..
im heart broken because of my dreadful results..
im sad because i did not do my best
im dissapointed because i dropped terribly ..
haiz...i know school exam is not that important..yet..*sigh*
the pain of disappointment is unbearable..not because im worry i wil get scolding from my mum or any punishment..
is just that..i cant take it myself..
all the promises i made..Bullshit! gahh..arh..=S
however..no one to be blame other than me myself and i!..
ntg i can do right now..just hope for the best..
but im really really unhappy =((..pfftt..
i can hardly put a simple smile on my face today..
have to force it out to hide my mood but i know its not working..
went to see the tailor after school to make our dance costume..
and back studio to practice..got home around 7..
im bored..life is so dull when u got ntg much to do..
thats all for nw..ciaoss..
make me smile =)

im filled with this





Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice Blog =)