Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ronald from Mc Donald =D



Yesterday was the last day for all the Form 5's ..
im really curious about their feelings that time..
happy because finally they are free form school rules and strict teacher..?
or sad for leaving their 5 years of memories in the school..
soon gonna be my turn though..=X..
not only is F5 last day..it was last day for my dear sista Chelle too..
sobs..siapa mau lepak dengan saya selepas sekolah? =S..
so after school we went to OUG parkson to eat..
planned to go Wong Kok..but ended up in mC Donald..haha..
met Ronald ..a guy dressing up like McDonald o.O
real nice and sporting guy..me and chelle looked at him for alwhile..
and then he walked up to our sit..and say give me a high 5!..
lols!..funny guy..


nice huh

not to forget! chelle gave me somethg ive been longing for a lonnnggg time..
a shoe keychain..*thnx so much * =))..
i did not buy her anythg but made her somethg that will be very useful for her when she work..a calendar! haha i gues only chelle and me will noe how important is it =X..

lol..handmade calendar =X


thnx lotss =)

besides..kar men just told me that we are on banner!..
haha..not exactly..hmm..her aunt used few of our group pictures and put in on a banner and brochure..
goota rush now for Latin..see ya =)

brochure


banner

Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: