Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cloud Nin9

hey everyone! =))
im back! 3 weeks of examinations has just ended ..haihh~
relieve my pressure and stress..
my conclusion for this term is..should be OKAYYY~
i suppose it should be better than last term i guess..
well, mostly because of we get lotsa *confidential information* wink..
haha..but hey! i really did study hard too!
the last paper was Physics paper 3..im on cloud nine! wee..
went straight to Midvalley after that with Chelle..
Chelle got her Bikini! woots..
and i got myself a pair of sunnies from Nichi..at last i found one that suits me ..


=)


and two hair band..lol
=)


fitting room! hah!



talk bout shopping..
ive been into online blog shopping these days and i found it quite addictive!
there are a great deal of clothings, accessories , and on sales..
not to mention its cheaper compare to all the boutiques out there..
i got myself few tees and skirts ..darn worth it





waist clincher

ntg much now..
cant wait for holiday!
cant wait for my Pangkor Trip! =)


adios!
Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: