Sunday, May 10, 2009

Peace V

Happy Mother's Day!
have u wish ur mum?
one and only day for ur mum yea..
ask urself..what u did for her?
akhemm..for me..? =X i did ntg..
dont put the blame on me kayy..im having my second term exam like TOMORROW!
anyway she went out with her friends..left me at home..
weather nowadays is crazy..extremely hot..*exhale*
which makes my mood goesss badd ..LOL
and i have one good news and one bad news for u guys =D
the bad news is i will be abandoning my blog for approximately 3 weeks!
do miss me*wink*
the good news is i will be going Pulau Pangkor with other Form 5 prs!
=) cant wait..how romantic to watch sunset there

beautiful isnt?

and 1st time ever.. my best best buddy Cheng Li is allowed to go!
haa! and not to forget Librarian's Course to Port Dickson ..sure its gonna be fun ..
i promise i will update about everythg!
best of luck to everyone having examination too!
till here then,
i'll end my post with a PEACE SIGN ! V




au revoir!


Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: