Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Life

I received complaints that i did not update my blog!
haha..i admit that , i am so darn free at home everyday yet im lazy to update.
Slept at a.m and woke up at p.m :D gd life huh? nahh! boredom! i rather attend school..
ahh..how i miss high school life already.
Well here i am =) to once again be a responsible blogger..
Went to a HELP, ATC and BAC to ask for details about law courses and all..
could not make up my mind yet, these 3 colleges seems good to me
too i went to the Education Fair in Midvalley with mummy last week,
lotsa colleges but none of them caught my eye,
maybe im not ready for college yet after all..
ahhh! everyone is telling me to go for Jan intake but i don't want to..
frustating..
neway, i bought a new watch form Swatch ! :D love it, grampa pay for it!



love <3


Today, im finally a bigg girl!
Went to listen Undang alone without any friends :X
was darn lonely at first but met Kit Yee, Soon Leong , Liquen and few of other 5a11 schoolmates
such a luckless day for me..
first i got no friends with me,
2nd i left my purse at home, no money to eat!
3rd, my phone left 6 cents..
as luck would have it, i survived!
then i realised that i cant live without friends! haha..
the officer that came into my class was very funny in some way..
treat all the students Duku langsat from his own orchard!
went there at 8 and back home around 5..killing..
someone brought me out for yogurtt after dinner , yumm yumm..=)

non fattening yogurt, this pict not taken today..just to show y'all :X



Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: