Tuesday, December 29, 2009

'TITLE'

Sunday was 'not' boring, like finally!
i went out the wholeee dayy :D
woke up around 9am, freaking early for me as noon is my usual 'morning'
haha..went for breakfast in Old Town with Kar Men and Shing Jie
SJ highlighted her hair and she looks cool with it now! I wanna do the sameee ;)
Then me and Kar Men went to Carrefour for some bowling session, only both of us
sounds weird but its funnn! we played 4 games in a row in less than 2 hours, i dont think
i ever played such a fast game as usually i go for bowling with a whole bunch of friends..
one game will take like an hour! lol..
My performance was nooottt sooo bad in the 1st game but getting worse and worse!
haha! lost to Kar Men, owe her a drink! >:/



me and kar men
Back home after the game..
took a short rest and CH picked me up and off we go to Sunway Pyramid!
He said there is a nice shop there selling green teaaa iceeee ;D
Its sooo yuuummmyyy
i can actually finish the whole wok but have to control a lil ><
went to those photo booth for the very first with him LOL
its darn hilarious when we got no idea what should we pose and the time is running short! ended up with weird pose and shock expression xD
roamed around try to hunt for a nice pair of heels
i've been looking for one for soo long! had my eye on a pair from Zara but kinda pricey so did not buy it..and now finally i got one !!
woots! Darn happy :D and also got a new handbag at a cheap price
nw im so broke! have to work harder for cashhh $$
Went for two part time work interview today, i passsed! haha
kacing $ kacing $ here i comee !






mango ice cake
green tea sumthgg xD
angry that i finish the ice? xD

my heels! xD

anyway New Year is coming! 2010! oh my! 2 mre year to 2012 *gulps*

any plan to celebrate? ask me out! haha..



Cing*square*

No comments: