Sunday, April 18, 2010

JPA scholarship interview

update! bringing my blog back to life :)
Short post about JPA scholarship interview i went last two weeks . Its been a really great experience to me. The results are yet to be known but i did my best already. The interview is held in Putrajaya Convention Centre.
Thanks to Cheng Li who fetched me there! Its my first time in Putrajaya! LOL

Its so freaking clean, nice, peaceful there. Its like im in another country! haha
Barbarians huh. LOL anyway, back to the interview.
Reached there around 12 plus and my interview is at 3!
By luck, i managed to get in the first session!

Together with other four condidates, we went into a room with 3 judges sitting there waiting for us.
My heart was thumping so fast until i forgot to breath i guess. LOL

We took our seat and mine is just right at the centre facing the judges.

the panel of judges, i got less tense but still very tense! ;X

As expected, we were asked to introduce ourselves in Malay language.

Then the first lady asked us a few questions.
I thought it will be like a discussion as sais by evryone, turns out not!

We were to answer so many questions! I was so blank that moment and oh well, i did manage to blab somethg out. xD
Few questions i remembered were,
how to improve the habit of reading, my weakness and strength, what book i've read and the impact on me, which field whould i choose to improve Malaysia, one mistake i did and etc.
Scary huh. the interview finished in an hour time and had a Q&A session.
oH, I went home feeling very relieved but with tinge of sadness too. ;X
Thats all :)
Hope for the best .

cheng li and mua



Cing*square*

No comments: