Thursday, April 1, 2010

We shall enjoy every minute of our life

I am loving my current life, routines, and everythg! :)
One good news to tell y'all! I got chosen for the the JPA scholarship interview! OMG!
So freaking nervous now.
My interview will be on Wednesday , 2.00pm together with Cheng Li.

Wishhh me tonnness of luck kay :)
And best wishes to those got chosen too!
I wanted to wear Baju Kurung to the interview as its counted as a formal wear .
My college friends were freaking nice, accompanied me to browse around Petaling Street area under the hot sun. Thanks to Fatin especially! :D She is just so supportive!
Got one red B.kurung , i likeyy alot! haha
Today we celebrated April's Birthday. A sweet girl :)
Planned to skip Econs class to go for a movie. :X
Ended up the feeling of guiltyness won. Stayed for class too.
How good am i huh , wink. ;)

My class now often gets complain from all the lecturers for being too noisy!
Exactly the same when i was in highschool. Few lecturers complained and some even came in the class so and asked us to lower down the volume! LOL


theme for the day white!

what a pose xD
april with her brownies.


Ohhhh, and also about Edward's party last week. ;D
Its so niceee getting crazy with the gang again.
Went to Midvalley with Kar Men before the party to get his present.
Got him a bag form Converse. Hope he likes it.
Then we went to Chillis for lunch. Their servings really is big !
Two of us cant even fninsh a starter and a main.
Not cheap though.No doubt, its yummy.
Finally, Kar Men bought a bag she wanted for so long.
For the party,i had so much fun even we are just talking . Played some silly card games for the purpose to finish up the remaining food. Hope to see you guys again. I just miss those time .Aww.




the main

starter- forgot what nachos. This is supper nice and filling.




dear kar men, with her wrapped bag xD
birthday boy


lovelies

this is it for now. Adios.



Cing*square*

No comments: