Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello is all i want to say

Here comes update!! :)
There goes another week! Not much time left for me to study before my As exam!
Its been 3 months since i started my course in ATC and i still never chg a bit!
Still the slothful me :/ and u know what !
i actually skipped Law class last week and went to Times Square with darl :)
Tried Snowflakes like finally! yummmy!
dont say im a bad girl cause half of the class is absent too!
FIFA FEVER! haha
Asked my friend to record the lecture for me!
see! i can study in my hse too ;D
Had LAN class on Thursday and i ciao'ed home after the break! haha
I love college! No one bothers when u just take ur bag and walk out!

yummmy..
:)
im so outdated and i actually think this ufo thingy is so hightech! lol

sweeet choc from him :)

Katherine's Birthday last weeek!
Celebrated with her on Monday!
Bought a FIFA inspired cake for her. LOL
Its World Cup! I support Argentina!! ;D


tadaa
isnt the cake cuteee?

My signature again on Brown's and Jr's hand finally! xD
College life is getting better and im getting much closer to all mua friends
especially Fatin!! JYNX!
we always said the same thg at the same time,
laughed and stop at the same time and
even wear similar colour clothes to college! Love her!
ohhhh! and guess what i met her before i attended this college
during driving lecture in Bangi!
Last Wednesday we met a Malaysia's celebrity filming in
Petaling street hanging in the mid air in Ninja suit! He was so friendly !
Took pictures with himmmm! haha
I dont know who is him but i still felt excited :D



i forgot his name!
fatinn
i dont know whether i can actually upload this pict but there! my college's ladies!


Anugerah cemerlang is tomorrow.
Cant wait to be back and meet all the crazies again!
Skipping LAN class tmr AGAIN!
Will be going to the BEAST showcase with Fatin in the evening!
woots. Busy Saturday.

Thats all for now.
stay tune guys. lotsa kisses! :)


Cing*square*

No comments: