Friday, July 9, 2010

I felt motivated

yo peeepps! Miss blogging weeeiii .
Life 's been gooodd these days excluding the stress and worrying part. :D
Not to be boastful but all the lecturers in ATC are extremely dedicated!
I seriously love them !
They would not only help u in ur studies but also gives the students
motivation and encouragement in life.
Mr.Sara gave us back our assessment results for Law paper today,
lots of people did extremely well &
Ericcccc is one of the top scorer! ishhh him xD
However, some of them failed but most of them are at marginal position to pass.
Thank god i did not fail, i thought I would !
Seriously i do think i did badly!
Most of us felt really down and sad. Some even shed tears.
Mr.Sara said
Thomas Edison failed 9 thousands times

before he sucessfully invented a light bulb but when he was interviewed,
Edison said he did not fail.
Instead, he discovered 9 thousands ways
on how not to light a bulb :D
We must not give up just because of one failure.
I felt motivated and gotta work harder!
Mocks Exam in the month of August!


Ohhhh, had LAN sub presentation on Thursday .
Some sort of project about Persekutuan Msia. Oh Gawd.
Troublesomeee nyaaa. I wore my striking red B.kurung again. Haha ;)
The presentation went on smoothly and my face?
as usual RED! Just cant help it. LOL


in the ladies . haha
love gurwin's expression

these 3 guys taught me Hindi language. Farla Meraa~ find out what it means. haha

some of my coll mates :D


Thats all for now!
Will be attending Teachers and Parents Day tmr
to collect my Assessment 1 results &
gotta meet all the lecturers one by one! Fun! xD
letter wink

Will update bout it & also Anugerah Cemerlang
which was held 2 weeks ago tmr!
im soooo lazy. LOL.
Toodless.


Cing*square*

No comments: