Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Weekends =)

Lets start on with my Saturday..xD
woke up early in the morning..
went for a haircut ..
i wanted to cut it short..i mean very short..
yea ..as i wwanted..its SHORT and suckxx..
oh well..im sad..no choice..haha..=S
im gonna tie my hair to school then although its so short xD..
rush to Latin class after that and then rush to Midvalley..
met up wit Chee Hoe and Chung Hoong..FOR somthg *shh*
chelle suppose to come too..
but she has to go for her tuition =(
watched The Love Guru..funny show..
not a bad movie..kinda okayy ..=)..
walking with thEM "TALL GUYS"..
make me feel much much shorter..although im with heels..
haha..laughed non stop the whole time xD..
after that ..again i rush to my grandmum hse..
as we wil be celebrating Mooncake festival early..
ntg much there..kinda bored..
my uncle came back form Penang..
and he bought me and my bro a new digital cam! Thanks so much =D
extremely happy about it =DD


My Sunday pulak..which is today..Happy Mid Autumn Festival everyone!
i did somthg special..xD..
went to Dearest Anna hse to make mooncake..*bing pei*
its not that hard actualy..
just that the process to mix the flour properly is hard..
im shocked when Anna told me..there! its done!..
=O..was like harr..? with all the flour stil sticking on it? boleh makan ?
okayy..i tried! it was not dat bad..
so so lar..first timer..bu chuo ler bah =))

ARGH..im back being a lazy bum!..
did not study for 3 days..><..
*slaps*..so lil time..so many thgs..=((
work hard! ^^




not bad rite? haha xD



took without him knowing =P



hah! he wanted to delete..tak tau press my hp..xPP









Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: