Sunday, September 21, 2008

William and Luisa Danceworld Graduation Night =)

lols..as i promised ..i wil update my blog after the Concert Night..
It was absolutely fun of course..
but..er..my emcee'ing with Chun Hoong..haha..
kinda lame..but who cares..
i enjoyed it to the max..
haha..and my performance pulak..
ok!..i admit i did tons and tons of mistakes!..
when everyone is facing behind i dont know why ..
i just turn around! =S embarassing like mad man!..
still..im not sad about it..
instead ..its fun dancing not following the order..
akhem..now only i did wrong..everyone did! just that im a lil too OBVIOUS! xD
After everythg ended..
Uncle William treat all of us makan dinner =))..
AND DESSERT too! tau fu fa..
lols..really fun eating and talking with them..just like a family cool huh..=D
took a lot of picturess but not in my cam..gonna get it soon..
so ciaos now..dead tired..
wanna get my beauty sleep..and ready for SCHOOL again tomorrow! =(





before the night starts



1st time putting on eyeliner..feel weird tHats why i show that expession xD



us again xD

aunt merle

acting cool?v are always like yinyang..one black one white


the 4a9 mers xD




emcee for the day






me and brandon xD


ch, aunt luisa and me




group picture






my girls dancemates =D





gotcha! she refuse to take pict wit us =X


us and our teacher, Royce




Me and dear anna


dessert! tau foo far =)



lol..where we had our dinner



me and uncle will ' s daughter, nicole


me. unclewilliam, aunt luisa




Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: