Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yipeesss

sorry for nt updating my blog..xD
its been a real bz week for me..
lets refresh back what i did for the past few days..
hmm.. oh ya! English period was a blast!..
Pn.Muthu gave us an assignment..
each group have to make up a sketch that brings moral values..
haha..Chee Hoe 's group was teh 1st to act..
lall of us laughed like hell..great job guys..
Mark's and co ..like Berlin Kenny..their sketch was superb nice! funny! and meaningful..
as for Fish's group..great job on the shouting part? lol!..and chin kuan what a COUNSELLOR!
Michelle Lok group was nice too..but too stupid for a thief ..jkjk =p
as for my group ..we did somethg on Malaysians..
its just so so..but im satisfy =))..

On friday pulak..
at last i did my kerja amal..
in the school..kelab pencinta alam's garden..
convenient huh?
kononya clean up the garden..FAKERS xD..

Im so nervous now!..
my dance studio wil be having a concert night..
and i wil be the EMCEE for the day..togetehr wil ChuN Hoong..
yes him AGAIN! lol..xD..
few of us gonna be performing a dance too..
hope evrythg goes well..
gambateh! ^^
till here folks..update after the concert nite ya..
wish me luck ^^

did not tocuh my book these few days
damn guilty!
promised myself gonna study hard !
after tml ..haha =D


Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: