Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's Day


woots~
Happy Valentine's Day! how was it? sweet and loving huh?
mine was absolutely extraordinary..LOL..
i celebrated this very day in school with 100++ students and teacher!
dont get green-eyed as i have so many valentines''s =P..
sigh..i shall stop comforting myself ..
i spent a whole day long attending a leadership course!..
vian peiteng chengli anna spot me!
the games and ice breaking session was not that bad though..
kinda entertaining..i did learnt somehtg! =)..
and get to know new friendssss~
representatives from UCSI came to help out..


group 4!
haha we had fun!

they were great..enhanced the event a lot..
however, when its time for talk..
sleepiness started arrogating my mind once the teacher started talking =X
i tried my besst to force my eyes wide open already..
event ended around 4..grabbed my certificate dan cabut!
with my valentine~ ANNABELLA DIONG!..haha
went to makan my best-loved greentea ..not ice cream..is snowflakes!
semua mesti cuba!
found out this 100Yen place selling this..aww~ darn nice!
and then Asam Laksa in OldTown..we took like so longgg to place our order..
remembrance
and laughed too much until the waitress approached us and asked what so funny ..LOL
who say valentine's day only meant for couples! Best Friends too!
gotta ciaoz now..
RRI Games is tomorrow..=D



oh-my-god~ exam is coming X.X




Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: