Sunday, February 22, 2009

Starry Starry Night

Majlis Temu Mesra 09
an event organised by the board members of Librarians, Prefects, and Sport Prefects ..
the very 1st time an event like this was organised in the history of SMKSS..haha
kay ..cut the craps..
talk about last night =))..
kinda successful i guess? as it was real fun for me..
i think all the members had fun too =D..
the ambience was good..music was great.. food so so lar..opps..
and most importantly..everyone was dressed modishly , attractively and beautifully =D
however my mood yesterday was like on a roller coaster as what kar men said..LOL..
high and low ..high and low..due to some hassles..
LYING just pissed me off kay..
its over and done now..i had lotsa fun..so ill just forget bout that..
and i enjoyed the balloon game alotttttttt..
i popped 3 balloons! xD
but my balloon was popped by an unknown whom i though she is not in the game..pfft!
performance was a disaster!
Tons of mistakes i made..quarter of our choreography gone..
and we just continue doing some nonsense steps!
lol..but at least JiE Choong presented me a rose =))
everyone was in high spirits when the dancefloor was open to all..
madness..haha..
and! i got lucky draw! im lucky huh! darn happy xD
although i lost my presetn after that..
and the prom king goes to ZongLin who dressed like Jay or michael Jackson? haha
and prom queen is Shing wei! Muahaha..love her
best dressed goes to Yew Heng and Kit Yee..
the event ended around 10 plus..
and teacher shoo'ing all of us home..
we simply dont bother much as we were busy snapping pictures everywhere..haha
went home around 11 plus..
drained!
let the pictures do the talking now..
MInd the pictures..its all about me of course =X

me and my date! Jie Choong! haha


me and shing wei ..my love =)

me and my twins xD

esther with her straightened hair! xD


chen hsiung..haha

Mark is always surrounded by girls..akhem

fish!

Chun Hoong


pn.Nol Shaffira..my teacher advisor ^^


Jason! love him most..cutest kid i've ever met

shee ping! i belanja'ed him tau fu fa

my pretty ladies

pn mazni

girls


Jonathan..=D

dai ga jie and me..i like this pict most...LOL

Mark again..see what i mean?! xD


5a9



till here then..adios!








p.s more pictures to come =S




eXam is just next week!


havent even touch a thg! so dead!









Cing*square*

Smiless


No comments: