Sunday, February 15, 2009

RRI Games

spot me if u can..lol


I hate the damn SUN!..LOL..
thanks a lot for supplying the intense sunlight and heat ..
im SUNBURNT!
i exposed myself to the Sun for approximately 5 effing hours..


look! so red!.lol

see the difference? lol


my face too..i got darker again!

why? i went to RRI Games..an event organised by the Rotary Club of Pudu..
around 20 of us as the representatives from SMKSS went..
haha..it was sorta fun though! after drawing a blank about the Sun..LOL..
the games were okay..facilators were friendly..
my team is DARK BLUE..although we did not win..
but its great to get to know all of my teammates =))
but they dont believe im 17! ><
keep teasing me as a 15 year old girl..sad lor

me dexter michelle


me and debs

i enjoyed playing RUGBY! haha
the event ended around 1pm..but i was told it wil end at 12..
so i missed my Latin Class ish..
but i stil went to Studio to settle some performance steps!
so last minute huh..i hope we wont embarrass ourselves that day..
reached home roughly about 6pm..dead tired ..
i could barely move an inch of my muscle..
but im able to update my blog..
haha..till here folks..
off to catch some Z'ss @@
adios!



Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: