Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cuppacakes



a perfect day to bake! =D

hey readers,
any of u remember my post on 17th of Jan about my 1st attempt in baking ?
haha..well, here goes my second attempt here..
and my target this time is Fairy Cakes *cupcakes*
this time i did not squander anythg..
in fact,*coughs* i succeeded! haha..
credits to Hannah for giving me good advices on baking..
each and every tray is qualified to be export to the little temple in our body =)
taste? akhem.. of course i will say its darn nice..not bullshitting =X haha
so to conceive my words or not.. u have to evaluate from the picturesss =D



trial



turns out gd


1st tray

growing! LOl



poof!


higher~

done ^^


thought of making a BIG one..greedy..spilled

LCC copyrighted

its cooked!

ta daa~

mum wants a pict too..lol

=)) mission accomplshed



Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: