Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reflection

im nervous
Notice my new Header? the Reflection =)..
well , got somethg to do with my post to day too
today is the day Judgement Day for the previous Form 5's
looking at them stepping back into the school compound with a total new image frightened me!..
out from the not-so-nice Uniform, with their rainbow coloured hair..cool..=S
haha not all of them..but MOST of them..LOL
but the main point was their facial expressions...and
the anxious yet worry feelings while waiting for their results..
wonder how it feels to be like them..
just a reflection of how its gonna be when its My TURN!
i can imagine myself going through some sleepless night already ..! haha
gahh..SPM is so darn scary..
well great achievement this year i guess..as i know so far
3 Straight A1's students..green eyed O.O
skip that part..hey! 1 more day to go..
and im all free from the E-Virus! Wootsz!
followed by one week of holiday..
whats more? ask me out pls!


thats all for now Folks..
au revoir!





Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: