Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dear Diary



look properly at the lil pig's body..=))

Happy Belated Birthday to myself!
im officialy 7teennn~!
i'll update a more details post bout it after the 1st term test =)




and of course i Happy Birthday to my Twinss~ Michelle
we share the same birthday, ALMOST the same name..
we are the Cing/Ching =)
all the best to u ^^

mark treat me mcd on my bday..lol..and this picture..mark wan it specially for SPENCER! GOTCHA!


Not to forget ah nei nei nei nei brought me out to Mc D..haha

my blog is dead for more than a fortnight already..
miss me , readers?
now a brief update about what i actually did for the past weeks..
Examination virus is on the loose! deadly , perilously, Killing!


random..LOL..just wanna say i can emo!


i've been dating the books for quite sometime ..tedious days i went through..
lack of sleep..absolutely!..due to the slothfulness i adhered myself to =(
guess im really old already, can no longer withstand burning midnight oil to revise..
SLEEP is so darn important to me now =S
so how was the exam?
one word , 4 alphabets , one meaning
DEAD *sigh* its only 1st term..
aku tak peduli! *yea right*
haha..and one thg i wanted to complain! Mathematics exam..
every student should get 2 sheet of paper with all the formulas..
they got not enough..i though we only have one
concentrate on answering..and did not hear bout the 2nd piece..
all the questions which i know~! I REALY know how..just that i forgot the formula..
therefore blank it goess! so unfair..i squeezed my brain for it..
and otherS just got it as easily..pfffft~~


iritating formulas



one more week to go..and im free ..Midvalley..its waiting =)
and today is Saturday , still have to attend school, and sit for exam!..
ridiculous! i suppose to have my beauty sleep xD
went Latin straight after school..
and i got my cert along with a plate and token for the Latin Dance test i took last year..
woots..after so longgg


haha..3 more test to go to filled up the space
hmm..thats all for now..

adios!




Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: