Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blood

hey low!
Yesterday my school had a blood donation campaign
with a big heart i decided to do some charity..*wink*..LOL..
went there happily, filled in the forms and checked my blood type..


checking my blood type
im Type A! the funny thg is all these while i kept telling others my blood type is O =x
went to the next counter and sat down..checked my blood pressure..



checking my blood pressure
the 1st time..the nurse told me..i am not qualify to donate as my blood pressure is below 70.. O.O
i requested to check again..and the same thg! awww! darn dissapointing betul ni..
i even begged her to let me to donate ..and she said No , THANK YOU!
LOL..nvm then..
the only two 5a9'mers whom donated blood sucessfully were Arulselvi & Chun Hoong!..ish





ish..and for other due to some reason they are not allow to donate just like me..=(
anyway, the needle is darn big..haha..
till here then,
ciaos..


Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: