Sunday, June 14, 2009

Everythg must comes to an end

1, 2, 3, 4, ... 14..
14 days of lazing has comes to an end..like finally! hah!
i did not enjoy much though..and thats all? wth..
time to face the reality..the boring n dull cycle..
wake up at 6 am 5days a week..and stick my buttocks on the chair..
forced my eyes wide open..while my mind is actually sleeping..lool..
i need more holiday!
u too right? *wink*


okay..im done with my quetch..ngeks..
guess what? i baked AGAIN..
chocolate chips cookies this time..
as usual..i think its goodddd.. XD










the colourful candy beads fail to make the cookies look nicer but at least it made me happier! xD


tadaa

btw..i watched Blood..at first i thought its some sort of scary movie or what..
thnx to Tatz and ZA for the movie..





the movie did not reach my expectations though..more like a Samurai show LOL
kinda boring movie..i think i yawned like 100000000001 times in the cinema..haha
& nt to forget 17 Again! another thanks to ZA for the treat =)





i rate it 8/10! I LIKE IT! hilarious and meaningful in a way..
ZAC EFRON is so darn cutee in the movie =D
must watch!
now Happy Garden area got no water supply! arghhh..
El Nino! no wayy..lol..
just a short post..
thats all folks..
see me in school!


adios!



this "fake" bread ! =)))




Cing*square*

Smiless

1 comment:

YM Ler said...

the Blood : Last Vampire are maked base on the animation Blood: the last Vampire, and the animation are based on Blood+ (Animation), if u wan watch the animation, drop a msg at my blog, or send me an e-mail also can (ler.yiming@gmail.com)then i will ask my friend sister to send it to u.