Thursday, June 25, 2009

Recently

macha! lol
at last we've already got back all our papers..and get to know our position and so on..
the funny thg..my percentage improved but my position dropped! haha..
guess everyone in my class is working hard though =)
kind of satisfied with my results this term
3A1, 4a2, 1B, and 2 D last term..
to ~ 8A1 and 3 B..lol
not that perfect yet..i will work harder!
and Miss Chin is being very generous this term..
each marks we improved this term, she will pay us 10cents $$

i got RM2.90! woots..drinks anyone? my treat! just kidding =P
hmm, been very busy recently
Exhibition Day in like 3 weeks only..and Librarians course this Saturday..
Lawatan Kebajikan in the morning then..
will be going Port Dickson :D
sigh..gotta miss Latin Class again! ish..no choice..
and sorry for the late post bout my performance in Carrefour recently..



















did tons of mistakes ..
but consider one of our best already *wink*
enjoy the video!



thats all for now..adios!


Cing*square*

Smiless

1 comment:

淋雨 芳 said...

tat day i went k4 too ^^
and...CHEER SHIRT!! XD