Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Work for $$

yours truly! best waitress xD


I got my monthly tip today! haha
felt darn gooodd! RM20 sia! not bad for me! :D
i deserved it for carrying freaking heavy drinks everyday :/
Anyhow, good way to tone my arms! haha
I get to see lots of different ppl who came to dine in Delicious, some
are very nice but some are fussy and ignorant!!
Still have to put a big FAKE smile on my face and talk politely to the customer !
Another thg i learned, PATIENCE ;)
Suzanne came today in the afternoon with her friend and AGAIN at night with Aunt Merle! Guess she miss me too much xD
She even wrote the comment card saying the service from the waitress *u know who* was good! :P thats suz!

Oh ya! i watched Toothfairy last week too ;)
Hilarious! Fun! Meaningful!
Better not miss it guys ..
till here then,
off to sleep =)






Cing*square*

No comments: