Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Working days

Finally i stopped rotting at home and work!
something much more meaningful :)
Its my first time working as a waitress, it was not that bad tho,
kind of tiring for standing for 8 hours but still boleh tahan xD
First day was great, except for the part i got a small~ complain ! haha
All my colleagues are very friendly and nice ;)
Even those chefs are friendly enough LOL.
They would ask what is my name over and
over again each and everytime i send in the dishes .
Overall, my job there is to take order, clean up the tables, bill and set the table .
Looks hard at first but then everythg was like a piece of cake after a day , akhem.
BUT not as the drinks runner!My hands were shaking like mad each and everytime i send drinks to customer! :X
I went to work as usual today without CH, it was his off day .
Lunch alone but fortunately met Edward!
had lunch with him ;)
we too decided to have our dinner in Sushi Zanmai after work ;P
He treated me because he had his salary, promised to treat him a meal after i got mine too hehe.
One more thg today, a generous customer gave me a RM5 note as tip! LOL
its not much i know but i felt great and overwhelmed! My hard work konon.
Chinese used to say :'Tear the note and u can see my sweat and hard work' xD


my rm5! hhaha
forgot what dessert but its cuteee

edward! xD


only remember to snap photo when we finish everythg
=)
thats all for update!
see ya sooon! ;)


Cing*square*

No comments: