Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friends who brought me Sunshine

I totally miss my classmates :/ i mean all the 5a9'mers.
Get to meet some of them last few days :D
The first one was Alexandraa on Wednesday!! woohoo!
Miss her sooo much! Was goona have my break alone and coincidently she came and look for me! isn't that nice? :)
Went to have our lunch in Makan Place which is a food court in Midvalley mainly for those working there.
If not for this, my salary will be half gone by end of the month :X
We talked about everythg and laughed so much! :)
How i wish to go back to highschool now o.o

alexiii ;)

Thursday pulak, it was my off day :D

went for my first driving lesson. Not so bad, my engine only died once xD
However, i don't find driving is exciting or fun or whatever.
I prefer being the passenger ;)
And here comes the fun part! I thought my off day will be spent at home but no! Coincidently, Jie Choong and Jie Meng had the same off day as me.
Went out with them plus the driver (wai chun) to Times Square!
I get real stomachache talking to them , i mean i laughed too much!
Lunch in Gasoline! Freaking bad service that day.
Gave me the wrong food, refuse to chg, plus we have to wait for like hours!
Real bad remark after that day! :/
Then, not knowing what movie to watch and finally we decided to for karaoke session!
I never went for karaoke with friends before except with Michelle .
We sang lotsa songs and someone keep choosing Raymond Lam's song =.=
i had fun keep skipping 'his' song! haha 5a9'mers should know who!
Bck home around 7, early huh? because the one driving have to go home early!

driver and jie meng
they gt nice mirror xD
me and jie choong ;)

so dramatic! lol

looks more like posing than singing


Anyway, i still had a great day with them :D
Can't wait for 6th of February.
It's the day 5a9 reunite :)




Cing*square*

No comments: