Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anugerah Cemerlang 2010



Woots! Woke up late today, missed my hotcakes session :/
Accounts class was cancelled today! :D
What a beautiful day ! LOL
Taking this opportunity to blog .. hehe
This post was supposed to be up quite some time.
Better be late than never huh.
When i was still in highschool,
I always imagine myself
like those seniors coming back to school to collect their prizes.
Thinking will i be eligible as one of the prize receiver in the future
& now its finally my turn. :D
Stepping back in to my highschool really brings back lots of memories.
There are sweet ones and bitter & sometimes sour!. haha
This year event was much more grand compared to last year's .
They were so strict about the attire & all of us are made to wear formal.
There was one new teacher, most probably from the
afternoon session restrained us from going anywhere
and made us wait in the classroom while
our stomach were growling for food.
Thanks to some much more experienced and
understanding teacher that allowed to grab somethg to eat. :D Anyway, i still had a great time that day plainly because
i get met some of the old buddies and teachers.
Till here then. Picturesss time!


pengetua : cantiknya hari ini! haha




part of 5a9


the buddies! :D
long lost esther haha
datin! she is very nicee! i miss her
mrteng, my best addmaths teacher. without him i definitely failed my addmaths
kaching $$

Supposed to attend a preview thg for this korean band with Fatin.
Wasted the free tix she got :/

Cant join her due to some reasons. Sorry cha gia!
I met one of the famous director in Msia ,
Syamsull Yusoff near my college yesterday!
he is hawttt xD
Took pict with him, cha gia too! lol


Cing*square*

No comments: