Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I never knew lights could be so mesmerizing


Second post!
Really gotta thank my Acounting teacher for this free time. haha
OHHHH YA! i dyed my hair last Saturday after Parents & teachers Day!
I got my results for another Law paper!
Truly satisfied! Mr.Siva gave me some fairly good comments too!
He just complained that i like to interact in class!
Incredibly , My econs teacher said im a distinction student. Chehhh. xD
My accounting lecturer wrote such a long comment!
OHH ya. I choosed Brownish red!
i Just colour it for fun and it was so random.
Was supposed to trim my hair only,
then my mum wanted to dye and i said me tooo! LOL
Not very obvious kind of colour but i like it! :D
At least some changes =.= lol

one pg nt enuf
cont at the back lol

In the evening, went out with my darl for dinner and movie.
I wanted Thai food so we simply choose Sabye Sabye.
Not bad though! Food was fairly good and price too was reasonable.

can see my hair colour?

not much diff actually. xD

p;ineapple rice! i likey!!

my fav among all. lol
tom yam soup
mango salad

soem kind of dessert! reallly yummmy!


We delayed our movie and he brought me to I-City. :)
A place filled with colourful lights!
awww, very beautiful. Pretttyyyyy :D
Great place for pictures.
Must be real expensive to fund this place as
there are reallly damn lots of lights.
You guys should really go and have a look! :D
Only rm2 entrance fee i think.
it was drizzling when we reached there and
we bought a cute winnie the Pooh umbrella. LOL























Walked around and snap pictures till around 9 plus
& off we go to Midv for mv. Watched Despicable Me.
Really adorable character and hilarious movie I rate it.3.5/5.


Wanted to watch Eclipse badly!
i really had a great time with u :)


Thats all for now. stay tune . Adios!



Cing*square*

No comments: