Saturday, August 21, 2010

Auf wiedersehen Mocks


Auf Wiedersehen means farewell! 
Mocks exam is offcially over!
Im over too! I did only 2 ques when im supoosed to do 3 for Law,
Maths paper was darn tough, Accounts needless to say, 
i dont even know that those thgs asked in the questions actually exist, 
& Econs test just ended few hours ago! 
I was having my "monthly pain", i finished the paper in half an hour and ciao home. 
I cant imagine anythg worse! :/
Im so not ready for As Exam. darnnn... !
Its all my fault for not studying constantly and i still went for 
Aunt Luisa's Bday Party in Neway a day before exam. :D
It was soo fun, it makes me miss dancing and practicing in studio so much.
I shall join the weekdays night class.
Although im really busy, nonetheless have to exercise already to
lose some extra calories. Been fueling myself quite a lot these days :/



Imagine how swiftly the time goes, Debbie had already lefT
Msia for Indon for alsmot 2 weeks already. 
Seems like she is having fun there :D
Few of us sent her off in the LCCT airport . Aww, i was so sad though...
but she will be back in 6 years time & i get free dental service! haha.
Afew pictures here as most of it were posted in FaceBook already. 
mua driving xD

hug1
hug2

hug3
Isnt he cutee? ;P
1st groupiess
rabiiie!
2nd groupies
debbie and her loving family
leavinggg.. lol

 I went to MOFEW last week with ZA , ntg much there, 
& the exhibition hall was kind of small.
So packed! I still got myself a top and a dress. Lace fever! xD
Plus,I love to scribble and write on something when
im stress now but not on paper ;D
I drew Eric's hand cause i was to stress of my Accounts.
Im seriously worry about it. :( hmm..
cantik kann haha
arent i artistic? a lil? :D
 Darll went to Hong Kong for competition already. Best of luccckk :)
new cardi, bag and heels :D


Till here then..wink*



Cing*square*

No comments: