Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Those "restless"" weeks


 There were too many thgs to say about last 2 weeks!
I am sooo lazy to type out everythg so just a summary here. :)
 Watched Despicable Me and Inception.
Its too late to say highly recommended to watch i guess. Haha. 
Great production especially Inception. Love both movies!
 And i really need to talk about the group study on Law i had last Saturday!
Such a fruitful discussion. 
All my previous attempts to have a group study never work.
We all will just end up talking ! haha. No motivation i guess.

Went to Debbie's hse for the lasttttt time before she leave :(
Us 6 bought her a prezzie as remembrance before she leave..
A key chain with our pict on it and a purse..awww. im so sad like seriously!
Debbis is the one always talk all kind of craps with me. Ill miss her so much!
us 6
memories

we were supposed to act to wipe our tears with that
me, km , cheng li
debbie, mua
the beaufitul one :P
 by km

And lastttt yum cha in old town. 
Anna is back from Johor so she managed to join us! 
Its been such a long time since ive seen her. 
Why is all my close friends going away? :/
We took all kind of nonsense pictures in front of Old Town. So Us~ :)
love tis  
spontaneous reaction

kar men refused to join us
in the end, she joined us reluctantly
so, who is the guilty one?
Will be sending her off on Saturday :/

Too Celebrated Kar Men's Birthday on 25th in Debbie's house.
I bet she was surprised when we brought in the cake . Happy Birthday my bestieee!
Free delivery of a Kenny Roger's muffin all the way to her hostel in Setapak on her actual birthday, gave her a shock again . haha. 
And i realized lots of my friend share the same birthday. 
Mun Yi, my college friend's birthday is the same as Kar Men.
Celebrated hers in Times Square.
Today pulak, Christopher(college) , and high school friends, 
Alex and Chelle's Birthday.
Zhi Peng's birthday was on Friday and really got bash up nicely :D 
He was my saviour last month , he helped me retrieve my purse :X Clumsy me.
Anyway, Happy Birthday to all of u!! :D

BDAY GIRL   
Groupies 
collegemates
another bday girl

I just got home from Pavillion. Went there with my daRl for Snowflakes
weee.. Yummyy.My new crave. 
Before that, I wanted to eat Win Soon Fish Head Noodle so badly.
If u are my loyal readers :P, im sure u know it used to be my Fav foooood!!

Such sad to discover their standard for food dropped so much!
The soup really suck, its like drinking Monosodium Glutamate(MSG) haha, 
chemistry is still in my mind.
Plus the price RM7.50 per bowl, totally dont worth it.
 I felt so thirsty after eating and still am now!
Gotta hunt for another place that serve goood Fish Head Noodle .
Any recommendations? :D
soogoood!
After filling my stomach with the scrumptious desserts,Grass Jelly series this time!
I saw these really cute breadstuff , they called it "Mini fortune
in the Lavender Cake shop in Pavillion.
These small lil breadstuff with custard (i think) in it is totallllly delectable!
the pastry is sooo soft and fluffy and the custard taste as good!
when i was about to finish the last piece, then i remembered to take a pict of it .Tempting?

Lastly , love
Gawd, i felt really bloated now. Skipping dinner! haha

 Thats all, for now. till here.


Cing*square*

No comments: