Sunday, August 29, 2010

Battleground is back!



Woots! Battleground,  the street dance competition organised by Astro is back!
I never miss this every year because i get to see lots of creative and 
skillful dancers, and obviously cute guys too . haha ;P
I went to Times Square on Saturday to watch the live audition with Fatin!
Met Jia Huei and Ji Shu, they were there for the event too :)
It was so crowded but luckily we managed to get a strategic 
place right in the middle and infornt of the video cam. xD 
We met two foreigners from UK & we started tattling with them.
We even took pictures!
Foreigners are realllly friendly unlike certain "orang buatan Mal*ys*a". 

love this
:)
me and fatin! xd

I was hoping my all time favourite group, 
Elecoldxhot would join but they did not! aww..
Few of my ex-schoolmates did join and passed the audi!
I missed their dance cause i was too tired of standing and  went to grab a bite.
LOL. There were few really awesome groups though but i forgot their names!
Can't wait for real competition begin. geez.

One of the judge, Marcus

1st group to get in
i like their ears and tails lol
i like this group!!
my fav group for now! haha
look at the 2nd guy frm right. Darn cute pose
another awesome group! Some of the members joined before so they are really experienced! :D


Till here then. adios!
ps. i really gotta stop playing around and start revising! :/


Cing*square*

No comments: