Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mummy's Day ^^

Tadaa~~

the Mummy and daughter went to Midvalley ..lols.. after so long.. at last i sucessfully get to persuade my mum to bring me shopping! wee~no alarm today.. and i woke up at 8!.. haha..excited maybe =x.. had our breakfast and off to Midvalley..just as we reach there.. a pair of sandals caught my mum's attention.. so she ask for the smallest size they have which is size 4.. haha.. fit? NAH! not at all..her feet is too damn small.. poor mum.. she always could not get a nice shoe thats suits the size of her FEET! only Kids Department has her size ..haha xD Later on, walk around .. hunting for dresses.. i wanted badly to buy a dress.. got it at last! its red in colour O.O ..not cheap though .. Try on some other clothes as well.. me and my mum each got a blouse .. macam couple aje xD.. got tired of walking ..so went to Dunkin Donuts to grab on some snacks.. when we wanted to head home.. alala.. diamonds ! attracted my mum.. Thus she bought a pair of earring.. small diamonds jek mar! xD..anyway she is happy ..im Satisfy!.. Off home we went.. dozed off for 2 hours..

Lee Chong Wei WILL on action today! woosh.. my whole family is so eager to watch it! ..

GOO! MaLaYsIa!!!


SHE brought me to this world =)


and thats why im here =D


look how small my mum feet is ! xD




we bought this ^^


lols..yummy donut xD

us

us again =X





Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: