Monday, August 25, 2008

Start Of Something New

Thats the end of my holiday =(..
have to attend school again..
wake up early early in the morning again
homeworksss (although i never bother =X)
projects..*sigh*
oh well..have to face all these once again..
one week of rest AINT enough at al! xD
anyway..went to school as usual..boring
yet im happy to see my friends again..
miss my classmates especially my dear cheng Li who sat beside me for almost 9 years ^^
yeap!..its the start of somethg new for me.!.promised my mum gotta work hard for the finals..
xD..i hope im determine enough =X


oh ya! got to talk bout yesterday which means SUNDAY!..
yeap..i nagged whole day long because i wanna eat my one and only loveee..
FISH HEAD MEE HOON!!
muahaha..of course i success!!
my bro drove us there..wootss...
taste damn super good..satisfy *wink*
during dinner time pulak..
my uncle brought us to try out the Porridge steamboat near Sri petaling..
cool place..its kinda special to put all those fish balls and stuffs into the poridge to boil..
and eat the porridge after that!..
yummy yum yum..absolutely delicious!
everythg is about food today..yeap..i love to eat A LOT! =X


hek hek..wee~..
will be ponteng'ing school tomorrow..
not exactly ponteng..going for a school trip to Petroscience..
eevrythg is F.O.C ..only the choosen ones get to go ^^..
awaits tomorrow =)


Yumss.. xp




got better? or worse? xD





Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: