Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tagged

lols..1st time im tagged by my twinss..
Michelle Lok CHING CHING...
we share the same bitrthday but im stil elder..=P
15 weirds thg i do?
well lets see..

1) play games in the toilet =X
2) try on all my clothings whenever im free (most of the girls do that rite)
3) brings a tv controller to school (only once!)
4) i can eat*fish headnoodle* evertyday without fail..IF i can ><
5) shake my head instead of my toothbrush while im brushing my teeth
6) fell asleep while im brushing my teeth? (kar men knows that haha)
7) hide in the room and dance..lols
8) laugh for ntg?
9) take a bus to k4 just to eat "tong yuen" and thats all..
10) imagining zombie will be taking over the world =X scary
11) doing "fish" thgs
12) can be totally calm although my hp was stolen =X
13) walk for an hour in the canteen just to choose what to eat xD
14) i can do tricks with my tongue! *dun think wrongly* =X
15) doing this tag xD

argh..cracked my heas thinking.. XD

and now i woulkd like to tag
Annabella Diong
Alexandra and
Ong Chun Hoong

Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: