Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wedding Night o.O

My stomach gonna burst soon! xD..
Damn full..
just came back from my neighbour's son wedding dinner..
im bored to death over there..luckily..sms kills a lil of my boredom =)
i ENVY the bride a lot..
all her dresses are superbly nice..
haha..wonder whne wil i get the chance to wear that?
BUT !im not desperate to marry! =X..
sikit aje xP
hmm..overall the food ..
not bad lar..
boleh tahan =X..just that the dessert damn suck..
ginseng sea coconut..eww..who would ever drink that..
lols! maybe only i wont ..haha..
drank a glass of beer..
and my face is still burning hot now..
damn red..just like my nickname? Tomato? o.O..
my mum say "gd lar! u have good blood circulation like me xP"
i was like "o.O..yay..can i hav another glass?"
and she answer " no! u gonna have bad blood circulation after that!"
and she laughed non stop which i dont feeel funny at al..
feel cold ..haha
anyway..
Thats all for now..
Ciaoss.. =)


a flower for meee xD


cute huh? =))

my mum say she look cute ? is she? perasan! xD

im cuter! HAHA =X



ohh! ya!..befor ending this..hav to wish our Merdeka Baby!
HANNAH KUMAR!
Happy birthday!!!
^^..all the best =)


the darker one is Hannah =X ..^^






Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: