Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Boredom kills


i wanted to shout like this baby xD

holiday is so so boring..i miss my friends..
i miss school..
i miss my class..
i miss my teacher*not exactly* xP
woke up around 11 everyday and 1st thg i do is look for food..im so pig.. *snorts* =P
and my day continue with me sitting in front of the com or walking around my hse hoping to find somethg to do ..i know i should be studying as SPM is just months away..
but hell!..who cares ..is holiday right =S

Twilight rocks!

=))
haha..im realy bored..and yeah..i feel like blogging..
fortunately ..i will be going to Midvalley this Friday with my friendss..
woots..but thats not the best part of it..
the best part is we will be watching TWILIGHT!..
*laughs*..
really cant wait for it..
currently im reading the third book "ECLIPSE"
thgs are getting more and more interesting though..
those who have not read the book yet..
such a waste! =X..
til here then..
ciaoss




Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: