Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun Day with a horrid ending

chengli~

nice lighting huh

tony roma's

my baby..haha xD



yesterday was the first outing with my insane classmates since holiday started..
i went for two events in a day..lols..
1st went to midvalley to watch twilight..
me and esther took taxi there..
guess what? i dont know how why i left my hp in taxi i guess??..@@
haha..as i always am..i dont seem nervous..lol..
quickly call my number..its ringing! but no one pick up..
i tried and tried from 12pm til 9 pm..its still ringing..hope is still there..
at last...11 plus..all i heard is "sorry the number u call is unavailable"
argh!!..><..its my 4th hp..not even one year old..kesian my baby..
i guess no more hp for me already..grats huh..

anyway..forget it..back to my outing..haha.. 1st time get to hang gai gai with chengli..=)) met my baby *jie choong* ..haha..he is working in Tropicana..so long no see..miss him siao..xP
went to Tony Roma's for lunch..grrr..i liek the food but leh si Chee Hoe aka Dexter said i have bad taste..herh..terukss
'Twilight" was okay..but i prefer reading and my imagination..
Bella the main actress in the movie..well..she is not that gd to me..
she seem emotionless to me..lols..i prefer Alice Cullen ..she is so beautiful and graceful like how Stephenie Meyer described her in the book..and not to forget Jasper!..haha he is a funny guy with weird expressions..lol as for Edward..he is so loving ..arh.. the way he love Bella makes me jealousssss =X
after the movie me and Chun Hoong have to rush to meet up wit Uncle William..
as we will be going to the Final of Ultimate promnight in Segi College..woots..
the place is well decorated..real nice..
BUT whole event is so bored..the crowd is so dead..xD..
EXCEPT! the food is goodd~..woohoo..yummylicious ..xP
thousands of calories again..=X
hmm..i thought prom should be somehtg more formal and decent..
but when ppl are given time to dance..
its more like clubbing type..dont like it at al..=S..
The Prom queen and king is Nicolad and ???..i forgot his name..haha
the tallest guy lar..lols..
went home around 11.3o..
and time told my mum bout the hp..
sure kena lecture again nia..
my fault..just have to take it..=))..look at the bright side....
i did not lost my purse..haha..
till here then..ciaos...











i guess its the last goodbye =(..miss ya










Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: