Thursday, November 20, 2008

IDTA Examination

at last! IDTA exam is over!! haha..I dont know whats the long form for that.. its just somekind of dance exam.. i took the Bronze 1 - cha cha and jive..
phew..im so freaking nervous today..
walking in and out..plus.. no one tell me to dress nicely for it..
i just brought a plain sleeveless shirt there..
my eyes rolled out when i see evryone c0me with glitters , make up and dress..O.O
i was like wat the?!! luckily lee Xian borrowed me one of her shirt..=)
and Michael did my make up..looks very weird to me..=S
my lucky number is 35 xD.. i waited and waited..my turn! so damn scary sia..
walk in with Royce ..SMILE! then the mucisc start..i almost forogt to move..
*sweating*..lol.. luckily i did not do any mistakes..just timing about prob i guess..=X
and i got HIGH COMMENDED! fuish..im so happyyy..many of my dance mate too..=D
then took a group pict and the end! xD
tommorow gonna be the full dress rehearsal for competition..*leg shaking* lol..and im going Penang on Friday..back on Sunday..
wish me luck again! =))
byess..

royce my sifu! thnx =)

me and pui yee

angela puiyee me

dancematess

lol

weird make up ><

angela=)

chun hoong



Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: