Thursday, December 4, 2008

Carrefour madness

my will and i love $$..lol

ignore me..haha
i slept at 5 am yesterday i woke up at 10..
cant sleep..wondering why..
and today..dont know what went into my bro's mind..
he wanted to eat tong yuen..of course i agreee!! i never tasted it since err..veyr long..
ate one bowl + 2 tong yuen..lol..
i pay okay..stingy bro..=PP..
actually i have plans today..play bbal with my girlss..
but then..gahh..even the rain doesnt allow us to..
and there goes our plan..but nvm..will be playing tomorow MORNING!..
hope i manage to wake up ON time..lol =X
at night pulak..wanted to go night market but then transportation problem..
and there goes another plan..lol..
so went to fetch my mum..then went k4 again..
ate tong yuen again!..
haha..addicted leh..
bought a new speaker..><
its been ages since i listen music from the com..and its not working ..sigh..
oh well..
till here then..
ciaos..







Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: