Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two Thousand Eight

i wan to be akid again xD

this post will be my last post for the year 2008!
cant believe its so damn fast..its New Year Eve already..
2008 is going to be in the history book..haha
and i feel like singing the song i am 6teen going 7teen..haha
let me conclude somethg about my over-the-top experience in 2OO8..
its been a reall great year for me..i will never forget this year..
my 1st year studying in a science class...
doing add maths..
experimenting biology..
tortured by physics..
killed by chemistry..
haha..but on top of all these..what makes me felt glad is..
i have a bunch of hillarious, crazy, supportive, and most importantly caring friends..
2008 is ..hmm..i think its the peak of our friendship..*u think so?*
all of us got closer to each other..understand each other more..
not to forget..LAUGHED more..haha
everythg has ups and downs..but of course just a very lil part of down..haha
i went through some dissapointed stuff like my examination those..
but no worries..i will retrieve the results i used to have last time..thus..doing it much better..
*i hope i can..haha*

4a9/2008

and one thg im sure of ..i did change!
prettier? smarter? taller? NO WAY..
is LAZIER!!..haha
real lazy...SPM is not far away..i should destroy the laziness in me or im dead meat..*grins*
im a FORM FIVE student in like few more hours..
old hag already ><
school reopens on the 5th..good luck to all the 2009 Form 5 students!
and not to forget HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! TO everyone!
enjoy to the max!
tatass



Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: