Saturday, December 6, 2008

Middle of the Valley

Again!..went to Midvalley today..
just got back..
purposely went there because
someone called up to my mum and ask her to attend somekind of talk..near midvalley
o.o.they say its only a hour..end up took us 2 hours!..my butt hurts for sitting so long..lols..its about somekind of new hospital lauching and convince my mum to sign up for the comprehensive medical check up which cost RM3000++..siao..
however..ada reward.. xD
they gave us some spa , blood test and dental vouchers but its so farrr..haha..
then went back to the mall and had our lunch in the Nyonya place..the food was okaayylar..
bought durian pancake too..woots..me and my mum finished it in less than 5 mins...
yummmyy~~ =S..having durian flavour breath now..LOL..
walk around after that..
mummy bought 2 tops and a jeans for me =D
not enough!..haha..
and ooneee FUNNY thg happen today..hahahha..laugh till stomachache..
my mum wanted to take a picture of the chistmas deco..she move all around wit her hp..
tot she is video'ing macam pro..after so long..oni i realize she did not press the record button..haha..
then she said no wonder i took so mnay pictures last time all gone..i did not press the button after all..
thne both of us laughed non stop there..ppl looking at us like freaks..xD
thats all for now..
ciaos



Cing*square*


SmilesSs =)

No comments: