Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Flash Back


5 more days to goo~..
hey all chinese..

angpau's $.$, cookiesss~, gambling, so long no see relatives..haha

excited ? xD

cant wait for all the cookies jar in my house to unseal *grins*

anyway, no mood for school this week ..
who will when you know there wil be 10 days of holiday right ahead of u..
i promise i wil study after CNY..=S
was updating my computer just now and went through lotsa old picturess..
and i found a video of me when i was in Form 3..
i was on a dunking machine and fell into the big pail or sumthg like that..
memoriess =))
Pesta Ria in my school..and our class had a dunking machine game..we Rock!
students and parents crowded all around our place..=DD..






i miss my long hair xD












pengetua juga xD

3a9!



mrlim! haha







haha..its been a long timee









Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: