Saturday, January 10, 2009

its just the beginning

well okay, its been a week already since school reopen..
and 5a9 is located higghh up in block E..
i huffed and puffed as i made my way up..bad stamina i guess..
=X..1st day of school was great..settled in my new sitting position..
no more under-fan-cooling place..haha..but i kinda like it beside the window now =)
and incredibly i did not catch any Z's in class for the whole long tiring sleepy week..
did my homework and i actually did pay attention in class..
haha..i believe determination is all it takes =D
days later..Thgs got worse..
i mean WORST when u sacrificed ur break to have a meeting..waiting..
while ppl are taking their own sweet time ..filling their stomach..
and give u all sorts of nonsense excuses later on..
it pissed me off..pfft..
not overburden yet but CLOSE...
will not be updating my blog that often..=D..
stay tune guyss..
adios~


Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: