Thursday, January 1, 2009

1st of January 2009


can see anythg?


I went to debbie house in the year 2008 and stayed there till year 2009!
haha..long huh?
Enjoyed my New year in Debbie hse =))..
its a last minute plan so not much ppl joined us..but better than none..
and no lonely New Year for me..
its a funny night day year or whatever..confused me..
i ate my last 2008 dinner in the mamak..
and my 1st 2009 meal in the same mamak..haha
only me Kar Men , Chee Hoe , Chung Hoong and rab came..
then we got bored..so we went back to my hse..to gte some DVD's
i searched high n low and finally i found my favourite movie !


Resident Evil! *gulps* scary ..haha
dropped by Edmund and Raymond's hse..
they were already all dressed up in their pyjamas when we reached their hse..
we were like intruders..went in and kidnapped both of them to Debbie hse too..
watched movies while waiting for New year to arrive..
we had no idea what is the right time..so we just waited for the fireworks..
when the clock struck Midnight..and the coloured flames appeared faintly from faraway..
we shouted Happy New Year!
wished everyone the same thg when we went strolling around the housing area..lols..



silent road

kar men V

the "loving" bro and sis

spot rab! haha

last pict in 2008

and for the 1st time sitting in the mamak chit chat with friends till 3am plus..
u noe lar..gd girl like me seldom goes out..haha =X



candid xD

continued with our movie..played the "Bullshit" game..kinda fun..
although i did not really play..as Dexter itu Chee Hoe said wanted to teach me..
i just hold the cards!



Bullshit!





thinking what to do =X

gay couple

do re mi

stayed up whole night..i mean morning..til around 6 plus
the two tall guys boasted about how late they sleep and all..
yet they were the FIRST TO K.O ..cha sui kan..=PP..



no matter how we shout or pul! he continue to sleep!pig =P



another pig *snorts* =P



Kar Men "tarol" most energetic among us..
usually she is not the one..LOL
she went home as we continue to sleep..
went home around 3pm..eye bags ..dark eye ring..eww..
tiring ..thats all



sweet dreams to myself =))




Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: