Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day after day

Oh my my, we are already in the month of February already!
Did not notice time flies that fast huh.
Working days gonna be over reall soon :)
Still, CNY comes first :D new clothes, shoes, heels and undergarments :X
haha! I though of saving more pocket money but i totally failed to do so!
I would browse around all the shops in Midvalley which is having sales during my breakie :/ Of course i buy too , LOL ! I think i will finished my salary even before i get it *gulps* I know thats bad but i am girl eh, what a girl usually does? shopping!!
Don't you agree with me? xD
Ouu! gootta tell u guys i had a great day today! Im finally not the drink runner for half a day! My poor little hand finally get some rest :)
Few customers praised me i have a sweet look! LOL *perasan* One lady too gave me a packet of Kisses Chocolate :P
Great day for me , and of course today is a special day for my bestie! Debbie Lin! xD
First one among my gang to step into the eighTEEN! Happy Birthday eh!
Me and Kar Men went to her hse in the midnight and gave her a surprise! LOL
I guess our surprise did not work very well as her dogs are keep barking =.=
Got her a slice of cake and a necklace! Hope *u* like it! lol
Then sat at the mamak to have a drink and chat non stop like we used to.
Not to forget to thanks CH for fetching us there :))

lets see whose the darkest! haha

:)

Besides! i have a very nice place to eat and relax for u guys!
Went to have dinner in Societea which is located in kuchai Lame, near Old Town.
Their food are great and their specialty is Flower Tea.
Prices are fair and service is excellent :)
I am in love with the mousse cake there , aww .

left , lavender papaya is very spceial

tom yam rice, their prawns are freaking fresh!

jasmine and green tea mousse cake :D
lets end with a love :)



Cing*square*

Smiless

No comments: