Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Day Before

Hiya guys! Im officially Eight Teen already!
Legal to go club and and and also alcohol! Woots :)
If now im gonna watch a 18above movie, I can walk in the cinema proudly! :D
Foremost, i just want to say Thank You to those so who called, texted, and wished me ! Not to forget, my bunch of crazy friends and him, CH that made my 18th birthday so memorable :)
I am overwhelmed with appreciations for all your wishes :D


I went to Sunway Pyramid with few of my friends and also Michelle Lok Ching Ching on the day before my bday.
Do you realize our name is almost the same? & and our birthday date is exactly the same! Happy Birthday Michelle!! :D
Wai Chun treated me and Michelle lunch for our birthday . Thanks alot ;)
Went to Red Box later on, sang like there is no tommorrow!
Psst, first time going karaoke with Cheng Li! She is just too cute!haha
We sang for more than 5 hours till all of us were bored and tired.
Roamed around and i have to rush home.



lunch :)

erm.Wc with his "cool" pose

me and michelle! sorry for bad resolution

the two tall girls
boys at the back? lol
i lov e my heels! xD

girls

outside redbox xD

Dinner with mummy and brotha :)
Ciao to Midvalley and decided to dine in Delicious! haha
It's so nice to see everyone again!
They dont recognize me without my usual working uniform! LOL
Wonderful dinner! Get to tried the Duck Confit Spaghetti. Like finally.
Last time i only look at those customers eating. ;X Its freaking goood!
Of course haD my Banoffee Pie and tried the classic Chocolate Cake!
The cake is on Mr Ham, the manager for my birthday! He is just so nice!
Darn fulll wei but im more than satisfied!
He even took our family photo and gonna post it up to Delicious page in FB! haha

me and mummy

present form mummy :)


bro and mummy =.=gues he likes to take pict with me more xD


desserts!
:)

mua duck confit
mum's green curry chicken

bro's carbonara

mr.ham, fit, and mua

moee and me!


Cing*square*

No comments: