Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Its good to sweat once in alwhile

This post is totally late! LOL Went to hike Bukit Gasing with CH's family last week.
In the beginning i thought its gonna be a relaxing and enjoy-the nature- walk.
The truth is itsfFreaking tiring plus having my "women pain" make it worse.
Thanks to CH who led me to the wrong trails I have to walk additional rounds.
I really gotta do more exercises, bad stamina and strength.
Even CH 's parents walk faster than me *embarassing*
This kind of execises can really burn lots of fats though! :X Perspirations! LOL
Those hikers just like us were superb friendly!
No matter what races you are, they would greet you with a bright smile :)
After the walk, planned to go for breakfast but unfortunately somethg wrong the car. Unable to start the engine.
I hope its not me that brought them such mishap :X

With no other options, we walked to a nearby mamak.
A so called high class mamak. Double or more the price of a normal one.
No doubt, the food is goood! ;)


beginning, looks so easy xDgetting higher and more tiring!

and higher!

exhausted

nice leaf?

one macho man came to the rescue! :X

Up to here :D

Cing*square*

No comments: