Saturday, March 13, 2010

That's all for highschool, here comes college!

How y'all been doing?
I've been doing fine here,
will be very busy soon as my college will be starting very soon.

Just went to registered with my mum today for Alevel course in ATC ,
Advance Tertiary College.
Future lawyer here :X.
Most of my friends who has the same aspiration as me choosed Brickfields instead.
Let's hope my decision is the right one :)
Oh ya, you guys must be curious about my SPM results.
Im satisfied but just a twinge of dissapointment that pricks me once in alwhile :/
On the very same day i took the results,I went to The Curve for some "window shopping" Believe it or not, i never been there before. LOL.
Not a bad plae for food but shopping , nahh..
I still managed to get myself something though xD
Just a short summary here.
See ya :)


:)




Cing*square*

No comments: